Cactus Announces CFO Transition Plan. More Details, Click Here
The Cactus Hobbs, NM Location is Now Open. Click Here For More Information and Directions
Unrivaled capability for quality and delivery
Cactus operates the most advanced 5-axis machining centers available with experienced machinists trained to set-up, program, operate and inspect product in-process. This unique dual quality machining/machinist capability assures accuracy, reliability, flexibility, and most importantly, quick delivery.
Additionally, the company owns and operates a high volume manufacturing facility, reliably supporting our operations with Cactus-designed API 6A wellhead and valve components.
OUR MANUFACTURING PRECISION IS UNMATCHED:
- Quality API 6A product conformance in Q1/ISO 9001:2015 facilities
- Quick response to customer specialized requirements without disrupting standard production
- Standard 5 axis machines that promote high through-put rates
- Large on-site raw material inventory availability for immediate production
- Full dimensional inspections on all components
- Close communication with engineering and operations management, promoting quick decisions
- Cactus-owned supply chain with large scale production capability
- Just-in-time and shorter order-to-delivery response