Cactus Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call. Click Here
Unrivaled capability for quality and delivery
Cactus operates the most advanced 5-axis machining centers available with experienced machinists trained to set-up, program, operate and inspect product in-process. This unique dual quality machining/machinist capability assures accuracy, reliability, flexibility, and most importantly, quick delivery.
Additionally, the company owns and operates a high volume manufacturing facility, reliably supporting our operations with Cactus-designed API 6A wellhead and valve components.
OUR MANUFACTURING PRECISION IS UNMATCHED:
- Quality API 6A product conformance in Q1/ISO 9001:2015 facilities
- Quick response to customer specialized requirements without disrupting standard production
- Standard 5 axis machines that promote high through-put rates
- Large on-site raw material inventory availability for immediate production
- Full dimensional inspections on all components
- Close communication with engineering and operations management, promoting quick decisions
- Cactus-owned supply chain with large scale production capability
- Just-in-time and shorter order-to-delivery response