Cactus Announces Public Secondary Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders. Click Here
Ensuring personnel, asset and community protection
Cactus Wellhead, through a formal and comprehensive company-wide HSE management program, fulfills its commitment for the well-being and protection of individuals at all field and company locations. We establish and adhere to our own strict safety standards as well as those of our valued customers, assuring that our global and domestic projects are incident-free.
Cactus service personnel are extensively trained before entering the workplace. Such training includes but is not limited to supplemental courses from third party agencies, which cover topics such as well control safety, torque wrench operation, aerial lift certification, confined space, and H2S awareness, computer-based and instructor-directed training, regular safety meetings, and continual re-training to meet updated customer and regulatory standards.
- Total recordable incident rates (TRIR) decreased by double digit % each year since 2013
- Days Away From Work (DAFW) decreased 22% in 2015
- Degreed safety professionals audit all work sites and service locations
- Learning Management System implemented for computer-based training
- Waste recovery and disposal standards significantly lower potential VOC