5517 SW 29th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
Oil Field Equipment Supplier for Demanding Extraction Campaigns
Cactus Wellhead has a reputation for quality products, quality service and extensive industry knowledge. We can assist with nearly every phase of an oil and gas extraction cycle, and it starts with our wellhead and frac products. Cactus designs, engineers and manufacturers an array of wellhead and frac equipment, to the most exacting quality standards in the industry.
Wellhead Equipment for Oil and Gas Extraction in Oklahoma City
Cactus has designed and produced its own line of wellhead systems and frac equipment. No matter the client’s needs and situation, Cactus has an optimal solution. That’s because we strive to understand the challenges that come with every major U.S. shale basin. Our clients are never caught off guard, because we can provide wellhead and frac equipment perfectly tailored to their working conditions.
Cactus manufactures a comprehensive catalogue of wellhead and frac components, including:
- Cactus SafeDrill™ Wellhead Systems are our flagship products, and are built with an innovative multi-bowl, single piece design
- Traditional wellhead systems built to API 6A specifications
- Casing heads
- Tubing heads
- Frac valves
- Gate valves
Again, Cactus SafeDrill™ Wellhead Systems merit special mention, as they are an example of Cactus’s innovative approach to product design and manufacturing. The SafeDrill™ is built with several features that enhance safe and fast operation. For example, the Safedrill™ comes with rotatable mandrel casing hangers that accept back pressure valves and make it easier to get casing to the bottom. This is just one of many unique features associated with the SafeDrill™.
Industrial Equipment Supplier Offering Rental Frac Equipment for Demanding Environments
In addition to our wellhead systems, Cactus also builds, inventories and maintains a full array of fracking components. These components are available for purchase or for rental, and we maintain our rental equipment with the same rigor that we use in handling our clients’ new iron.
Optimizing Productivity with Cactus Frac Equipment
Fracking is a challenge, even in optimal working conditions. Cactus can help oil and gas companies meet that challenge head on with trustworthy, reliable frac equipment. Whether you need to purchase new frac components or rent out refurbished fracking parts, Cactus has plenty of options. And we guarantee the quality and reliability of all of our frac components, using our Fracwatch system.
With Fracwatch, Cactus technical personnel keep a close eye on every component, no matter how small. With this level of monitoring, components are sent in for maintenance as soon as possible, and receive additional attention if extensive repair is needed. In short, Fracwatch ensures every component Cactus rents out or sells is ready for operation.
Our frac rental options include:
- Frac valves
- Frac heads
- Zipper manifolds
- Frac seats
- Frac stack
Further, Cactus has an assortment of ancillary frac equipment available for rent, including our crane trucks, each capable of lifting and placing up to 26,400 pounds of equipment at a time.
Energy Equipment and Solutions – Quality Service for Quality Technology
Without knowledgeable, enthusiastic support, even the best designed and built iron may fail before its time. Cactus Wellhead’s mission is for our clients to get the most out of every Cactus product, and that means supporting those products with exacting maintenance, testing and quality assurance measures.
Support Personnel Your Company Can Count On
To ensure optimal product performance, safety and reliability, Cactus leans on its impressive support crews to get the job done. Our support teams are located all over the U.S., and close to every major shale basin. Our close proximity to the field means that Cactus support teams are familiar with local working conditions, and can better tailor a product or support solution as a result. It’s just one more advantage we provide to our clients.
Maintaining wellhead and frac equipment is an around-the-clock job, and it’s something that only skilled, experienced teams can handle efficiently. What does Cactus do to ensure its support teams operate with maximum efficiency and consistency?
- Testing every component and system for reliability and long term durability
- Establishing and cementing repair and maintenance procedures so that nothing slips through the cracks
- Maintaining API Spec 6A and Q1/ISO 9001:2015 standards. Both have been incorporated into our fully-documented quality management system
- Building tight communication links between Cactus teams, so everyone is on the same page
- Offering customizable, detailed reports to clients regarding their refurbished and new equipment
Oilfield Equipment Manufacturing that Meets the Toughest Quality Standards
Manufacturing is another process that Cactus Wellhead has mastered, with exacting quality control and assurance measures that match or exceed every other manufacturer in the industry. We take pride in our products’ reliability and efficiency, both of which are only possible because they are built at our advanced manufacturing facilities.
Unmatched Manufacturing Efficiency and Safety
Cactus Wellhead emphasizes safety, accuracy and precise control with its manufacturing processes, and it’s fair to say that this is another area where we’re leading the field. Every one of our manufacturing facilities are fitted with advanced machining equipment. And that equipment is controlled by skilled machinists trained on Cactus’ demanding quality standards.
What makes Cactus Wellhead’s manufacturing processes the industry standard?
- An exhaustively detailed quality management system that integrates both API Spec 6A and ISO 9001 standards, both of which are considered the class of the industry
- Frequent random and scheduled audits, designed to suss out potential areas of improvement
- Flexibility, which enables us to adapt to a client’s changing requirements in stride
- Extensive product tracking and monitoring, for better quality control
- Supplier process validation, with required samples
- Customer surveys to help us determine where we’re excelling, and where we might improve
- Supply chain ownership and stockpiled raw material for more consistent and rapid manufacturing processes
Every product that Cactus manufactures is subject to these demanding quality standards.