Bridgeport Contact information
1033 CR 1300
Bridgeport, TX 76426
Oil Field Equipment Supplier Providing Safe and Reliable Components
Cactus Wellhead in Bridgeport, TX. designs and engineers all of our products, including our unique SafeDrill™ Wellhead Systems, which set the mark for safety, reliability and efficiency in oil and gas extraction operations.
Wellhead Products that Get More from Every Stage of the Extraction Process
Cactus has worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced wellhead and fracking components the industry has to offer. Our quality management and manufacturing processes are some of the most stringent in the business, and our high expectations ensure we’re always innovating.
Some examples of our product design and manufacturing prowess include:
- The SafeDrill™ Wellhead System, which comes with a multi-bowl, single piece construction.
- Conventional wellhead components built to API Spec 6A standards
- Crosses, tees and seals
- Frac valves
- Gate valves
- Tubing heads and casing heads
Innovation is one of Cactus Wellhead’s top priorities, and nowhere is this more apparent than with our SafeDrill™ Wellhead Systems. The SafeDrill™ emphasizes safety, and it comes with several features to ensure this. For example, it is built with a quick disconnect feature that allows for quick BOP nipple up and down, and it is designed with a lock ring that eliminates external lock screws.
Industrial Equipment Supplier Offering Full Frac Component Rental
Frac components require frequent replacement and constant maintenance, and your operations will need an expert that can offer both, quickly and reliably. Cactus prioritizes both, and has an extensive stockpile of rental frac components to prove it. Our branch facilities are ready to match your needs with our iron.
Renting Frac Equipment for Enhanced Productivity
Iron is put to the test during fracking operations, which is why Cactus keeps a wealth of frac components on hand for rental or purchase. We develop and manufacture our own frac systems, so we can guarantee their quality, as well as maintain and repair them with greater speed and accuracy. Our primary frac rental offerings include:
- Frac valves
- Zipper manifolds
- Frac seats
- Frac stacks
- Frac heads
But while the above may be our primary offerings, they are only a portion of what we provide for frac operations. In addition, Cactus can supply an assortment of ancillary frac components and services, including safety frac stands, torque and test units, hydraulic closing units, automated torque wrenches, flowback equipment and our fleet of Cactus Crane trucks, each capable of lifting and placing up to 26,400 pounds’ worth of equipment. In short, Cactus can assist with every part of the fracking process, including getting your equipment to the well, installing that equipment and readying it for operation.
Energy Equipment and Solutions with Service Facilities Located Close to your Operations
Our support teams staff every one of our branch facilities, and those facilities operate close to every major U.S. shale basin. That’s good news for our clients, because it means they never have to go far to take advantage of our industry-leading knowledge and client support offerings.
Unparalleled Support Expertise for Safe Oil and Gas Extraction
Cactus Wellhead’s support teams and facilities have garnered respect among oil and gas companies for our responsiveness, capability and flexibility. It’s another point of pride for Cactus, and one that is critical to our clients’ operations. Our expert technicians and support personnel are ready and standing by to assist with your wellhead or fracking operations, with the technology and skill to precisely deliver that assistance.
There’s a lot that goes into Cactus’ approach to client support and service. We are committed to strong support, which means:
- Detailed pre-job and running procedures that guarantee optimal results in the field
- Knowledge of local basins, which enhances installation efficiency and safety
- Expertise of all extraction phases, including drilling, fracking and flowback
- Adherence to ISO 9001 and API Spec 6A guidelines, for maximum quality assurance
- Prompt, exhaustive testing of all components delivered to the facility
- Established repair, inventorying and monitoring processes for better oversight
- Strong communication between health and safety, and quality assurance teams
We take pride in our support and service, and it shows.
Oilfield Products Built for Demanding Environments
Cactus Wellhead’s reputation leans on its product quality, which is why we manufacture everything in-house and with exacting standards. Our manufacturing facilities are some of the most advanced the industry can boast, and it allows us to produce wellhead and frac components with unbeatable precision, safety and speed.
Advanced Manufacturing Facilities for Texas Oil and Gas Operations
Precise and efficient manufacturing underpins Cactus’ product development and delivery. Our manufacturing facilities are technological marvels, managed and operated by the best machinists and managers in the industry.
What makes Cactus’ manufacturing processes the industry standard?
- Five-axis machining capabilities that ensure the most precise and reliable products possible
- Our high-volume manufacturing facilities where we produce API 6A wellhead systems and valve components
- All manufacturing facilities are designed and operated to Q1/ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Total supply chain ownership and a near-inexhaustible raw material stockpile, so production can be ratcheted up instantly
- Auditing, both scheduled and random, ensures further process improvement
- Impressive, fast delivery times, allowing for just-in-time ordering
- Complete dimensional testing of all produced components
Cactus’ approach to manufacturing, like our approach to everything oil and gas, prioritizes quality, flexibility and responsiveness. Those are traits oil and gas companies need in their equipment supplier.